One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
A quick weeknight meal your family will love!
- 2 T. O Organics® olive oil
- 1 lb. O Organics® chicken tenders cubed
- 1 box O Organics® rotini pasta
- 1 jar 25 oz O Organics® marinara sauce
- 4 Cups water
- O Organics® shredded mozzarella cheese
- O Organics® shredded Italian blend cheese
- O Organics® fresh basil chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat skillet over medium high heat. Brown chicken in olive oil and salt &
pepper to taste.
Cook chicken until browned and cooked through. About 5 minutes.
Add marinara sauce and water to skillet.
Add entire box of rotini.
Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook 15
Remove lid and cover pasta & chicken mixture with mozzarella and Italian
blend cheeses to your liking. Replace lid for another 2-3 minutes to melt
Garnish with chopped basil and serve!