Here is what you need for your very own Valentine Heart Garland:
- Red & grey heart printables. Download Grey here and Red here.
- White cardstock
- Twine or string (I used red & white baker’s twine)
- miniature clothes pins (found at any craft store)
STEP ONE: Print out hearts on white cardstock and then cut them out leaving a 1/4 inch white border around the edges.
STEP TWO: Hang your twine.
STEP THREE: Using the miniature clothes pins, clip the hearts along the twine any way you’d like!
If you don’t have a mantel you can string them across a window or a shelf or a large mirror. Endless possibilities! And its length depends on how many hearts you have so print off as many as you need to fill your space!
I strung it across my mantel and I luhrve it! (full mantel post HERE)
- Valentine’s Day Mantel Decorations and Ideas
- Printable Funny Valentine’s Day Cards
- Valentine’s Day Mantel Decor and Printable
- Pink and Gold Valentine’s Day Mantel
** PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE THIS DARLING VALENTINE HEART GARLAND FOR LATER OR TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS! **