Show your child’s teacher how amazing they are with a fun End of Year gift!
Today I’m sharing another idea for showing your appreciation to your child’s teacher at the end of the year (you can see my other idea for a Target gift card HERE)!
I am a big fan of giving gift cards since they are small (easy for the teacher to get home) and useful (teachers LOVE gift cards!). But my creative side cringes at the blah-ness of a regular ole’ gift card. I’m sure many of you can relate here.
So here’s a cute little way to give a gift card using a small tin bucket I found in the dollar section at Target!
(some affiliate links below. See here for my full disclosure policy)
Here’s all you need to make this Teacher Gift Idea:
- small bucket
- Bucket List tag printed out and trimmed (K-6th grades available), download HERE.
- black cardstock for matting the tag (optional)
- corner rounder (optional)
- hole punch
- ribbons, twine, etc. for embellishment
- filler for bucket (crinkle paper shreds, candy, etc)
WANT ANOTHER TEACHER GIFT IDEA? Here are TWO!
- Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Ideas
- Free Summer Printables to Make Summer Fun!
- Teacher Appreciation: Clever Gift Card Holders
** PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE THIS FUN TEACHER GIFT IDEA FOR LATER! **