A quick and easy teacher appreciation idea! Download, print, cut and give to your child’s teacher with an App Store gift card to show them how much you appreciate all of their hard work this year!
My kids are out of school in a couple of weeks and we (they, mostly) couldn’t be more excited! We have had a fabulous school year full of epiphanies, stretched minds and amazing teachers who have nurtured and inspired all year long. I wanted to create something as an end-of-the-year gift that would show them how much we APPreiated all of their hard work! My son said his teacher would LOVE an iTunes/App Store gift card so off I went! This would also be awesome for Teacher Appreciation week!
This will take you all of six minutes to put together (five minutes seemed a bit short ;)). Here’s what you need:
- APP-solutely Fantastic School Year printable that you can download HERE.
- scissors or paper cutter
- App Store gift card
- embellishments (if you want); I used some navy cardstock and baker’s twine
Print off the PDF you’ve downloaded. Cut it out with scissors or paper cutter. Embellish, if desired. Tape gift card in space provided. Write in the To and From and you’re done!
These are designed to fit easily into a #10 envelope, if desired.
I created a similar one for GRADUATES! You can find that HERE.
OTHER TEACHER APPRECIATION IDEA POSTS YOU WILL LOVE!
- Teacher Appreciation: Target Gift Card Holder
- LOTS of Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Ideas
- Teacher Appreciation: Clever Gift Card Holders
- Teacher Gift Idea: Blowing My Mind!
- Teacher Gift Idea: If Teachers were Flowers…
** PIN IMAGE BELOW FOR LATER! **