This fun St. Patrick’s Day game will be a great addition to any St. Patrick’s Day celebration!
Don’t Eat Pete is a game anyone can play and love no matter what age! Adults love it. Kids LOVE it. And lots of people can play at once too! It’s the perfect St. Patrick’s Day party game and this version is free so no need to look any further!
ST. PATRICK’S DAY GAME: DON’T EAT PETE!
If you don’t know how to play DON’T EAT PETE! here are the very simple instructions:
- Download and print game board. (<<<<<< click that link to do so)
- Place a small piece of candy on each square (i.e. M&Ms, Skittles, etc. or even Cheerios or something like that)
- Have one child/person leave the room.
- The rest of the players quietly decide on which cute Irish owl will be PETE for that round.
- Call the child back in.
- The returned child then proceeds to eat the pieces of candy from the squares until they pick the “PETE” owl square candy that was decided upon previously.
- All the kids yell “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that child’s turn is over.
- Reload the squares with candy and choose another child to leave the room.
- REPEAT – REPEAT – REPEAT!
Like I said, so easy and fun anyone can play this fun St. Patrick’s Day game! So put on your “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” shirt, buy some Lucky Charms and throw a little St. Patrick’s Day party for your kids and their friends!
Other St. Patrick’s Day posts you might want to check out:
St. Patrick’s Day Activity: Word Scramble!
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Sign: Vinyl Stencil
St. Patrick’s Day Paper Crafts & Printables
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Decorations
St. Patrick’s Day Classroom Treasure Hunt
[…] Don’t Eat Pete: St. Patrick’s Day Game […]