I have been asking around and have yet to find anyone who doesn’t like s’mores. That magical combination of chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker is one of life’s most amazing discoveries! The ONLY problem with s’mores is that you kind of need a campfire to make them. Well, today I’m sharing some s’mores cookies with you that you can make all. year. long. so you can get that s’mores fix anytime you want! They seriously taste just like s’mores and they are the cutest little sandwich cookie ever!If you have graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows on hand I bet you have the rest of the ingredients as well so go ahead and whip some up! No one will be mad at you if you do!
Get that delicious taste of s’mores all year round with these yummy s’mores cookies!
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 TB. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 28 large marshmallows
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in separate bowl and then gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Place cookies, bottom side up, on a plate and top each with a marshmallow.
- Microwave for 16-20 seconds.
- Top each with another cookie to make a sandwich!
The longer you microwave the marshmallows, the gooier your cookie will be so you may need to experiment a little to get it just how you like it!
(This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.)
By the way… as a seasoned veteran of the cookie making game, I have definitely decided on a few favorite items that I use pretty much every time I pull out the ingredients to make cookies! I’ve complied a list below with links to each item … do you have any favorites that I missed?
- Kitchenaid Mixer: The one should come as no surprise! And if you can get it in aqua, all the better! I can’t remember the last time I made cookies without it!
- Measuring Cups & Spoons: I love this set because of the odd cup and spoon sizes… 3/4 Cup? Yes! No more measuring 1/4 three times or worse, dirtying a 1/2 cup and a 1/4 cup!
- Spatula: Of course you need a spatula to get those cookies off the cookie sheet! I love this metal one with the slots to make it all that much easier to transfer.
- Silpat Baking Mat: No more need to “grease” a cookie sheet! Just lay this baby down on your cookie sheet and away you go. Nothing will stick to this.
- Cookie Scoop: What did I do before I had a cookie scoop? The easy way to get uniform cookies! I looooove my cookie scoop. I wish I were over-exaggerating my love here but I’m not.
- Cookie sheet: I love these heavy duty Nordic Ware ones! Mine have been perfectly “seasoned” over the years and they just seem to get better and better!
- Rubber/Silicone Spatulas: How else will you lick the bowl clean? This is a must-have tool to scrape down the sides of that bowl.
Happy Cookie Making!
This would be really fun to take camping! thanks for the idea and recipe 🙂