It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for… the 10th of the month! Today we will be appealing to your naughtiest sweet tooth, because this month’s blog hop is all about CANDY: candy crafts, candy recipes, candy printables… candy, candy, candy! So, pull up a seat and get ready to have your cravings triggered by 10 original posts, provided by 10 delicious bloggers. Pin your heart out, my friends.
Today I am sharing a recipe for a treat that has become a family favorite… Reese’s Pieces & Pretzel Popcorn! How can you go wrong with that combination, am I right?
This yummy munchy is made up of all things that are good and right in the world. Your family will love it, pinky swear!
Reese’s Pieces & Pretzel Popcorn Recipe
12 cups popped popcorn
4 cups mini pretzels (I found these cute pumpkin & bat shaped ones at Walmart)
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups Reese’s Pieces candies
1. In large bowl, combine popcorn & pretzels and set aside.
2. In saucepan, combine sugar, honey & corn syrup. Bring to boil; cook & stir for 2 minutes.
3. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over popcorn/pretzel mixture until thoroughly coated.
4. Pour into two parchment lined 9×13 pans.
5. Bake mixture, uncovered at 250 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. After the 30 minutes are up, gently mix in the Reese’s Pieces candies and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Break into clusters and allow to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Be sure to check out all of the other CANDY THEMED projects in the blog hop!