Have you ever wanted to say “thank you” to someone in a little bit EXTRA way? Extra cute. Extra effort. Extra love. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy thank you gift for you to do just that!
It’s fun. It’s cheerful. It expresses appreciation. It can be put together on an assembly line if you want to do many of them at one time. Check, check, check and check!
I originally used this idea when I was in charge of Teacher Appreciation Week at my kids’ elementary school. My committee and I cranked out over 100 of these in no time!
We wanted it to say from US (meaning the parents of the school) but I also made a tag that says “You always blow ME away!” in case you wanted to do this just from you individually. The world is your oyster here! 🙂
I’m guessing you can probably break it down and figure out what I used but just in case here are the supplies:
- clear party favor bags
- variety of bubble gum (got this all in the candy aisle of Walmart)
- twine or ribbon to tie the bag closed
- tag punch (or just cut the tags into rectangles)
- printed tags which I’ve supplied below
Click on the tags you want below and download, print and either punch out or cut apart!
OTHER POSTS YOU WILL LOVE!
- Easy Thank You Gift Idea: Bananas and Nutella!
- Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Ideas
- Fun and Creative Birthday Ideas To Make Someone Feel Special!
- Best Popcorn Recipes You Want to Try!
** PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE THIS EASY THANK YOU GIFT IDEA FOR LATER! **
Leave a Reply