It is summer and that means LOT of fun birthday parties are happening! Some winter babies even wait and celebrate in the summer so they can have bounce houses, pool parties and BBQs to celebrate. Today I am sharing a cute way to package up those party favors for guests to thank them for coming to celebrate with you! They are super easy but will make it seem like you spent hours putting them together. That’s always a bonus!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Gift bags (I used the polka dot Middy Bitty bags from Whisker Graphics)
- Vinyl letters or letter stickers
- Acrylic craft paint and brush
- Twine (I used Divine Twine from Whisker Graphics)
- “Thank you for coming to my party!” tags that you can download HERE. You can also download blank ones HERE in case you want to add your own message!
- Small hole punch
- Coordinating accent stickers (I used the Striped Petite Stickys from Whisker Graphics)
STEP ONE: Apply vinyl letter or letter sticker to bag. I decided to do each guest’s initial but you could also just do the birthday boy/girl’s initial as well!
STEP TWO: Apply a thin coat of acrylic paint (I used a silver metallic paint) over letter, painting plenty of space around sticker as well.
STEP THREE: Allow paint to dry and then carefully remove sticker!
STEP FOUR: Print & cut tags and then fold them in half (you can print them on different colors of cardstock to coordinate with your gift bags too!). Fill bags and then fold over top. Put folded tag over fold, punch two holes and then thread twine through and tie shut with knot or bow.
STEP FIVE: Add accent sticker and you’re done!
I have had so much fun being on the design team for Whisker Graphics. Their products are so fun to work with and I love how they all coordinate so well!
This masking technique is such an easy way to personalize these goodie bags! Use any products, paint, paper and stickers you’d like to customize for your party!
[…] Dot Middy Bitty Bags Solid Divine Twine Petite Stickys Vinyl Letters Acrylic Paint and Paintbrush Free Printable Tags from Landee Small Hole […]
[…] Painted Party Favor Bags Idea […]