I’ve baked hundreds of cookies in my life, but none make me happier to pull out of the oven than these Monster Cookies. Maybe it’s because they are so colorful. Or maybe it’s because I get to eat all my favorite cookies in one! They are thick and chewy with a hint of peanut butter. You truly could put any combination of mix in you could think of.
For this recipe I used Mini M&M’s, milk chocolate chips, oatmeal and raisins. My kids, who don’t really like raisins, were so mesmerized by the rest of the ingredients they didn’t even notice them.
This recipe can easily be doubled for a more cookies to share with neighbors and friends.
I also like to double the recipe, freeze half and then have cookie dough on hand whenever I need it…or want it!
Be sure to check out Amy’s Famous Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe HERE!
BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+
Eating these monster cookies is like taking a bite from each of your your favorites!
- 1 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 TBSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Mini M&M's
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large stand mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Mix in baking soda, salt and flour until just combined, but there is still a little flour showing.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined.
- Roll 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place onto a cookie sheet 12 per sheet and evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes on the sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
Leave a Reply