Looking for a quick, easy and ADORABLE touch to your St. Patrick’s Day decor? This darling free printable St. Patrick’s Day banner is just what you need! It’s a snap to put together and will be the perfect touch to your St. Patrick’s Day decorations!
I was definitely was looking for something like that for my kitchen table centerpiece. I had some cute Ikea greenery and pots and wanted to add a little LUCKY decor so I came up with this printable Mini St. Patrick’s Day Banner. You can make one too in about, oh I’d say, 10 minutes?
Here’s how you can make one for yourself:
- Download St. Patrick’s Day banner printable >>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<< and print.
- Cut out individual bunting triangles with scissors.
- Use mini-hole punch to punch holes in corners of each triangle (you can also glue bunting to string).
- String it up! I chose to do mine in two separate pieces but you could also do LUCKY US all on one string with one of the shamrocks in the middle or any other configuration you can think of!
- String between two pieces of wire (as I did), hang on one corner of a mirror or across a picture frame of your family picture, use as a cake topper…. whatever your imagination can dream up!
Download a Hi-Res copy HERE.
I am loving it as my centerpiece on my kitchen table!
Have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
***PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE FOR LATER OR TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! ***
OTHER POSTS YOU WILL LOVE!