Hello again! I’ve got a confession for you. I hid all of these Mini Blueberry Brownies Bites from my family and made them pay me for each and every one! They paid me in back rubs and cleaning up a little extra. A little mean, maybe. Or totally genius! I’ll go with the second. They truly are that delicious and while I’m being honest, I could probably eat every single one myself! These brownies are always a crowd pleaser, for sure!
Typically you see this dessert made with sliced strawberries on top, but we especially love blueberries in my family. They are perfect for little hands and make for a great snack on the go!
My local store was having a sale and they were too good to pass up. Sure we could have just eaten them as is, but they are extra great on top of a brownie bite that’s been frosted with cream cheese frosting!
All three of these components are just as wonderful on their own, but together they make one of the most yummy desserts!
Mini Blueberry Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting!
Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites
What could be better than a mini brownie frosted with cream cheese frosting and topped with fresh blueberries?!
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (plus ingredients on the back of the box)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz. Butter (Softened)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 TBSP Milk
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 24 mini muffin tins with cooking spray
- Mix brownies according to package directions.
- Pour 1 TBSP of batter into each tin.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Immediately press down the tops with the back of a spoon until even and run a knife around the edges.
- Let cook for 5 minutes before removing from the tin onto a cooling rack.
- In a large bowl cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla together.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add in milk if needed to thin out the consistency a bit.
- Spread or pipe frosting onto each cooled brownie bite and top with three blueberries.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.