Hello and welcome to Landeelu.com! So glad you’re here!
I’m guessing that since you landed on this post either you or someone in your house has joined the slime obsession that is sweeping the nation! My daughter learned how to make slime a few months ago and she has made some almost every day since! She has tried all different kinds of slime but her favorite by far is FLUFFY SLIME. Have you heard of fluffy slime? It only needs three ingredients (plus food coloring if you want) and it’s really easy. No wonder it’s her favorite! If you want to learn how to make slime too, see below! We have step by step instructions and tips for you.
(PIN IMAGE ABOVE TO SAVE FOR LATER!)
*may contain affiliate links
The three ingredients for Easy Fluffy Slime:
It’s hard to come up with exact measurements (and who wants to measure things out anyway?) for slime and the nice part is, you don’t have to! You can tinker with it until you get it right so don’t fret!
HOW TO MAKE SLIME (FLUFFY SLIME)
- Pour enough glue into the bottom of a container to cover the bottom. Make the glue about 1/4 inch deep.
- Add food coloring if desired. For this we put in 2 drops blue, 2 drops red.
- Mix food coloring into glue.
- Add about 1.5x as much shaving cream as glue (again, this is not an exact science so don’t worry!)
- Mix together the glue and shaving cream.
6. Add contact solution about 1 Tablespoon at a time and mix.
7. Keep adding a little more contact solution and mixing until your slime begins forming into a ball-like form as you mix. It will begin coming off the sides of your container and sticking together.
8. Put slime on flat surface and begin working it with your hands. If it is too sticky, add more contact solution and knead it in.
9. If it’s too “watery” add some more shaving cream and knead it in. (Steps 8 + 9 may not be necessary! Just add those things if you need to!)
10. Stretch, squeeze and play with your new slime!
Brynn and I did a Facebook LIVE on how to make this fluffy slime if you’d like to watch that! You can view it here:
And now you know how to make slime! Join the craze and be the coolest mom on the block. 🙂
Also check out these other Homemade Slime Recipe ideas for you to try! I’ve found the best ones from all across the internet!