If you’re looking for fun Valentine’s Day party ideas this what you’re looking for! This version of Don’t Eat Pete! is full of lovable Valentine monsters and kids will LOVE playing!
Don’t Eat Pete is a favorite game among kids and adults alike! This Valentine’s Day version, with these adorable lovable Valentine monsters will keep everyone smiling and laughing.
If you don’t know how to play DON’T EAT PETE! here are the very simple instructions:
- Download and print game board. (<<< click that link to do so)
- Place a small piece of candy on each square (i.e. M&Ms, Skittles, etc. or even Cheerios or something like that)
- Have one child/person leave the room.
- The rest of the players quietly decide on which Valentine monster is “PETE” for that round.
- Call the child back in.
- The returned child then proceeds to eat the pieces of candy from the squares until they pick the “PETE” monster square candy that was decided upon previously.
- All the kids yell “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that child’s turn is over.
- Reload the squares with candy and choose another child to leave the room.
- REPEAT – REPEAT – REPEAT!
For other Valentine’s Day party ideas, check out the links below!
Other party ideas:
Be sure to download this adorable monster Valentine’s Day party game for an exciting party activity!