t’s the 10th of the month which means another fabulous themed roundup from this talented bunch of bloggers! This month’s theme is pumpkin– recipes, crafts, and more. I love seeing how each blogger takes the theme and runs with it, and this month is no different. After you check out my pumpkin project, be sure to check out what everyone else is sharing as well!
1. Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Two Twenty One
2. Pumpkin Favor Bags – Eighteen 25
3. Printable Fall Tags & Pumpkin Cookies – Thirty Handmade Days
4. Dinner In A Pumpkin – Capturing Joy
5. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – Or so she says…
6. Pumpkin Crumb Cake – Simply Kierste
7. Fresh Fall Pumpkin Garland – Landeelu
8. Tribal Inspired Pumpkins – The Crafted Sparrow
9. Wood Spindle Pumpkins – Lolly Jane
10. Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake – Your Homebased Mom
FRESH FALL PUMPKIN GARLAND
Sometimes I want to try a different color scheme and style for a holiday than the traditional colors and usual decor. For this fall I kind of want to forgo the usual “harvesty” feel and go a little fresher and cleaner. I saw this printable on Lolly Jane and it was like “YES!” THIS is what I want this year! So I got busy and designed a fresh fall pumpkin garland that I could just print off and hang up on a cute piece of baker’s twine.
And guess what? You can do it too!
All you need to do is download the garland with the links below, cut them out (I like to leave a little white border when I cut things out), and hang. I used scotch tape on the back of my pumpkins to tape it to the baker’s twine. I know… super crafty! 😉
And like I said, it coordinates splendidly with the antler printable from Lolly Jane! I’m thinking I’ll get it printed HUGE and frame it in a clean white frame. So fresh & clean… I love it!
Be sure to check out the other fabulous pumpkin projects & recipes for this month’s blog hop and pin away! 🙂