I have the end of the school year on my mind as I can NOT WAIT until our schedules can relax a little around here (read: I want to sleep in)! My daughter loves to give out little end of school year gifts to her classmates so I thought this year we would give some sidewalk chalk… the perfect little gift for summer fun!
I found a big box of sidewalk chalk at Walmart for just a few dollars so this would be very affordable as well! All you need is:
- sidewalk chalk (I wrapped up three together but you could also just do one piece per child)
- Chalk it Up tags; download PDF HERE and a JPG version HERE.
Wrap up the chalk with twine, add the tag and you’re done!
You could also package up the chalk in a little cellophane bag if you are worried about it breaking.
I also think this would be a fun little gift from a teacher to her students as well!
Thanks for reading and good luck to all of us in making it through the rest of the school year! 🙂
OTHER POSTS YOU WILL LOVE!:
- DIY GIFT IDEAS FOR TEENS
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK GIFT IDEAS
- TEACHER GIFT: TARGET GIFT CARD HOLDER
- QUICK AND EASY THANK YOU GIFT IDEA
** PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE THIS CUTE END OF SCHOOL YEAR GIFT FOR LATER! **