- wood plaques (bought at any craft store for about $1.50 each)
- hooks (I got mine at Hobby Lobby on sale for 50% off! So about $3 each.)
- craft paint
- mod podge
- masking tape
STEP ONE: Paint the plaques. I painted mine all white, let them dry, and then painted the edge orange. I then got out my 3/4″ masking tape and taped off 3/4″ stripes. I painted the exposed parts orange and removed the tape.
- DIY Key Hook(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Valentine’s Day Craft: Striped Round LOVE Sign(Opens in a new browser tab)
- DIY Accent Wall: Using Gold Sharpie Paint Pen!
- Fabulous DIY Floating Shelves to Make!
- Pretty and Budget-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Home!
** PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE THIS FUN IDEA FOR DIY STRIPED TOWEL HOOKS FOR LATER! **