I kind of live for a good Christmas cookie exchange. I used to host one each year and then for some reason (started blogging?) I stopped. What the heck? I need to host one again. What’s better than making a couple dozen cookies and then coming home with a plate full of tasty treats? If you’re attending a cookie exchange this year OR you just want to “cute up” the goodies you deliver around to neighbors, today I am sharing some of the cutest Christmas cookies and candy recipes I could find! Cookies, candy, truffles, fudge… it’s all here and it’s all adorable! Click the link below each image to take you to the original recipe!Melted Snowman Oreo Balls | The Girl Who Ate Everything
Gingerbread Fudge | Lady Behind the Curtain
Adorable Penguin Cookies | Eighteen25
Gingerbread Men Cookie Sticks | Munchkin Munchies
Peppermint Candy Cookies | Bake at 350
Santa Sugar Cookies | Diamonds for Dessert
Snowman Macaroons | Diamonds for Dessert
Landee’s Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies | Landeelu
Cute Fortune Cookies Recipe | Sweet Explorations
Candy Cane Macarons | Landeelu
Homemade Peppermint Oreos | Your Homebased Mom
Chocolate Dipped Toffee Cookies | Uncommon Designs
The BEST Sugar Cookies | Landeelu
Use this awesome recipe with Christmas shaped cookie cutters!
Double Gingerbread Cookies | Dukes & Duchesses
Pecan Eggnog Cookies | shugarysweets
Elsa’s Frozen Fractal Sugar Cookies | Two Sisters Crafting
Old Fashioned Lace Cookies | Create. Craft. Love.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies | Made from Pinterest
Ginger Crinkle Snowflake Cookies | Simple as That
The BEST soft Gingerbread Cookies | One Little Project
Milk Chocolate Christmas Bark | Miss Information
Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter Balls | Spaceships & Laser Beams
Look at the Chandeliers! | Cakes Haute Couture
Pin these for later! Happy Christmas cookies baking!
(This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.)
By the way… as a seasoned veteran of the cookie making game, I have definitely decided on a few favorite items that I use pretty much every time I pull out the ingredients to make cookies! I’ve complied a list below with links to each item … do you have any favorites that I missed?
- Kitchenaid Mixer: The one should come as no surprise! And if you can get it in aqua, all the better! I can’t remember the last time I made cookies without it!
- Measuring Cups & Spoons: I love this set because of the odd cup and spoon sizes… 3/4 Cup? Yes! No more measuring 1/4 three times or worse, dirtying a 1/2 cup and a 1/4 cup!
- Spatula: Of course you need a spatula to get those cookies off the cookie sheet! I love this metal one with the slots to make it all that much easier to transfer.
- Silpat Baking Mat: No more need to “grease” a cookie sheet! Just lay this baby down on your cookie sheet and away you go. Nothing will stick to this.
- Cookie Scoop: What did I do before I had a cookie scoop? The easy way to get uniform cookies! I looooove my cookie scoop. I wish I were over-exaggerating here but I’m not.
- Cookie sheet: I love these heavy duty Nordic Ware ones! Mine have been perfectly “seasoned” over the years and they just seem to get better and better!
- Rubber/Silicone Spatulas: How else will you lick the bowl clean? This is a must-have tool to scrape down the sides of that bowl.
Enjoy and happy cookie making!