Looking for fun family Christmas games? Download and print out this darling Christmas version of Don’t Eat Pete the Christmas Elf! The kids will love it!
Don’t Eat Pete is a classic game that is hard to quit once you get playing it! If you want to make your Christmas festivities just a titch more fun, add this game into the mix. I have yet to meet a kid who didn’t love playing it!
If you’ve forgotten how to play Don’t Eat Pete, here is a quick run-down…
HOW TO PLAY DON’T EAT PETE (FUN FAMILY CHRISTMAS GAMES):
- Download and print game board. (<<< click that link to do so)
- Place a small piece of candy on each square (i.e. M&Ms, Skittles, etc. or even Cheerios or something like that)
- Have one child/person leave the room.
- The rest of the players quietly decide on which Christmas elf is “PETE” for that round.
- Call the child back in.
- The returned child then proceeds to eat the pieces of candy from the squares until they pick the “PETE” elf square candy that was decided upon previously.
- All the kids yell “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that child’s turn is over.
- Reload the squares with candy and choose another child to leave the room.
- REPEAT – REPEAT – REPEAT!
It couldn’t be easier! Kids will want it to be their turn over and over again because it never gets old. Enjoy this as one of your fun family Christmas games this holiday season!
If you’re looking for some other fun family Christmas games be sure to check out the links below!
Do you LOVE COOKIES?
Sign up for Landee's newsletter and receive this free e-book of her favorite cookie recipes! Your family will LOVE them!
Plus you will receive information and inspiration all about creating a unique and happy home that you can be proud of right in your inbox each week!