I am beyond excited to bring you the 5th Annual Favorite Things Giveaway, not only to gift 30 people prizes, but also to give you gift ideas for holiday shopping! Scroll below to see the prizes, and hop to each site to enter their giveaway for a chance to win! Here are the items that are MY favorites that I’m giving away to one lucky winner (details about each item down below!):
I’ve teamed up with 29 creative bloggers and we are all sharing some of our favorite things right now, and each of us will select a lucky winner! What you need to do is make sure you HOP to each of our sites to enter to win the giveaway on each site. Yes, that’s 30 in all, but you’ve got a week to do it…plenty of time! While you are there, we challenge you to click around to see what they have to share, you may just love them as much as we do!
Now, here is the HOP! Click on the links below to enter each of the prizes and enjoy getting some amazing gift ideas! Somedays within the first few hours, the direct link can get broken, if that happens, click on the home page of that site to find the post or go back shortly. Giveaway ends Thursday, November 9th at midnight, so make sure you enter each of the 30 prizes.
7: Lil Luna
11: Cupcake Diaries
15: Honeybear Lane
17: Becky Higgins
18: Lolly Jane
19: Giggles Galore
21: Girl Loves Glam
24: The Pinning Mama
25: The Idea Room
30: Somewhat Simple
NOW ENTER TO WIN MY PRIZES– $135 WORTH OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!
Just in case you don’t win, or want to look at these gift ideas for a friend, here are the details about each item and where to get them! (may include affiliate links)
- Black & White striped kitchen towel from Jones Design Company ($8 value) — I ordered these a few weeks ago and they are delightful! The perfect graphic black & white touch to my kitchen.
- 2018 Monthly + Weekly Planner (I can’t find it online anywhere but it’s at Target now!)– I live by my planner so each year I’m on the hunt for my new life-saver. I found this at Target and loved how classy it looked! Plus it’s the perfect size to throw in my purse when I need to!
- Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook by Leigh Anne Wilkes ($17 value)– my friend Leigh Anne from yourhomebasedmom.com wrote these GORGEOUS cookbook and it has quickly become my favorite! So many yummy recipes for all kinds of occasions throughout the year. I can’t wait to try them all and you’ll want to too!
- The Joy of Less by Francine Jay ($12 value)– my new found love of Minimalism was sparked, in part, by this book. It helped shift my mindset on things. Some books get a little “out there” on the minimalism stuff, but Francine Jay gives awesome practical tips and advice as well as painting the big picture of why we should own less. I’ve read it twice now!
- $25 Sonic Gift Card– I always need to include a Sonic gift card since I visit there almost every day. 🙂 . Diet Dr. Pepper is my jam!
- Babe Lash Eyelash Serum ($45 value) — YOU. GUYS. A friend recommended this stuff to me a few months ago for eyelash growth and it is awesome! My lashes have nearly doubled in length (I’ve even had to TRIM a couple that were way too long!). And now that they are the length I want I only use it 2x a week to maintain. It’s the best!
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Primer ($18 value) — I was so sick of my eye shadow getting all creased/melting off my eyes every day and a friend told me to try this stuff…. I’LL NEVER GO BACK. It keeps your eye make up exactly where you put it in the morning until you wash it off at night. It is incredible! You’ll love it.
**AFTER YOU ENTER, PIN IMAGE BELOW TO REFER BACK TO THESE GREAT GIFT IDEAS!**
Do you LOVE COOKIES?
Sign up for Landee's newsletter and receive this free e-book of her favorite cookie recipes! Your family will LOVE them!
Plus you will receive information and inspiration all about creating a unique and happy home that you can be proud of right in your inbox each week!