Who wants to see some of my favorite things in 2014? I’m excited to share this FABULOUS giveaway, for the third year in a row! You want to see what I’m giving away? It may include some amazing gift ideas for yourself or a loved one, too!
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself.
~~~~~~~There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Here is a close up of what you can win! It’s a sampling of some of my new favorites from the past year, as well as some I STILL love from years past.
1. HGTV Magazine… I will send you the latest issue! I have been reading home magazines for YEARS and this one is BY FAR my favorite! It is always jam packed with doable projects with awesome tips and tricks as well as beautiful eye candy! I love love love it and look forward to receiving it each month!
2. “hello” sign… this will be available in my Etsy shop soon! Just a cute little welcome sign that you could put pretty much anywhere in your home. The photo doesn’t really do it justice but it is actually metallic GOLD striped (not just yellow)! I’m loving the gold trend right now!
3. Mechanical pencils… my favorite thing to write with, hands down! I’ve been known to go into another room to get one if there isn’t one nearby even though I have a drawer full of other pens and pencils right there. Life is too short to write with anything else. 🙂
4. 3×5 cards. I use these babies for EVERYTHING. Lists, ideas, sketching out a mantel design, notes for my kids, schedules… you name it, I use a 3×5 card for it. I have a stash of them in about every room just in case.
5. Grape Lemonade Trident Layers gum…. have you tried this stuff? I love it! It starts out fruity and delicious and then somehow gradually transforms to a little bit minty and refreshing. So good!
6. $25 Gift Card to Hobby Lobby… self explanitory but I’m there at least 3x a week. 🙂
7. $25 Gift Card to Sonic… I have a problem, admittedly, but I hit up the drive through almost daily for my Route44 Diet Dr. Pepper! It’s my little treat during happy hour (2-4pm every day).
8. $25 Gift Card to Amazon… I am currently OBSESSED with Audible.com (an Amazon company)! I have loved downloading books and listening to them while I fold laundry, paint or take the dog for a walk. I never have the time to just SIT and read but I love books so this allows me to multi-task like a pro! As my father-in-law likes to say “I don’t read… I PAY someone to read to me.” (you have to say it in your most snobby voice, of course). 🙂
9. Skull Candy earbuds… these are for listening to your books, obviously! Oh, and music or whatever too. 🙂
Don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their giveaways, too!
ME WANT COOKIE! You too?
Sign up for Landee's newsletter and receive this free e-book of her favorite cookie recipes! Your family will LOVE them!
Plus you will receive information and inspiration all about creating a unique and happy home that you can be proud of right in your inbox each week!