After the smashing success of last year’s Favorite Things Giveaway, we are back for another round. That’s right-we have gathered up our favorite things to give away, and YOU have the opportunity to win them! Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas. Even if it’s a treat, always fun to give to a friend with a note that says, “Enjoy one of my favorites” for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. Click It Up A Notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I Heart Nap Time//9. Kojo Designs// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the Day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15. My Sister’s Suitcase//16. NoBiggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22. The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The Pleated Poppy// 26. Thirty Handmade Days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. Your Homebased Mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Here are the goods!
1. I am sad I forgot to include this in my original basket photo but I couldn’t leave Project Life out of my favorite things! As a person who used to scrapbook ALL. THE. TIME. who then became someone who never scrapbooked, Project Life has been an absolute dream come true! My ability to preserve memories has returned since I can do it so quickly now! There are many different sets and styles of PL Cards but the Midnight Edition is one of my favorites. Love the black, white & yellow! I also use the cards to write lunchbox notes to my kids and even to decorate with! Love love love.
2. A set of 16 PaperMate Felt Tip Pens. My absolute favorite pens ever! I love writing with these and I love the colors. 3. Baker’s Twine. All of my projects seem to involve baker’s twine in one way or another. Can’t be helped! My favorite is from The Twinery. 4. Washi Tape. One can never have too much of this versatile stuff. Never. 5. Set of 10 Chalkboard Labels from Landee On Etsy! These are nice & big and easy to write on. A shop favorite for sure!
6. Coconut M&Ms. I feel like I’m in Hawaii when I eat them… and that’s never a bad thing! Delish. 7. Toasted Coconut Almonds. The same feeling as the M&Ms but maybe a leeetle healthier?? These are so good!!! 8. Trident Layers: Grape Lemonade flavor… it is magical. The flavor begins fruity & sweet and then there is a refreshing hint of mint. I can’t explain it, but I might be considering being paid in this gum. 🙂 9. Maybelline Volum’Express Mascara in Black Drama. As soon as I found this stuff my consideration for lash extensions or using Latisse to grow my lashes vanished. This stuff is awesome. Really. 10. It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. I promise I did not plan for this to be #10! But that should just convince you even more of it’s miraculous properties. Spritz it on your towel dried hair and enjoy a nice silky smooth texture for the rest of the day. You’re welcome. 11. Command Strips. Ah, my lovely command strips. What would I have done without these this past year? We have really ramped up our love affair & I have never looked back. So easy to use, no holes in the walls, perfect.
12. A hand-painted sign from my Etsy shop Landee on Etsy! It measures 5.5×18 inches and would go with any decor (if you order from the shop it can be done in any color scheme you want)! This is one of my favorite little sayings too. If you work hard and be nice, the world is your oyster!
13. And finally, this 8×10 frame and a set of 8 of my past Sunday Encouragement printables (which I post every Sunday and they can all be downloaded HERE). I’ve been doing that series for a couple of months now and it has become a fast favorite of mine. I love finding inspirational quotes and then designing them in such a way that people might want to display them in their homes! So many good things going on there.
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!
There are several ways you can enter, you can choose to enter just once, or multiply your chances to win with more entries.
Good luck to you!!
PS I was not paid anything by anyone for endorsements of these products… they really are my favorite things!! I’m just happy to spread the word around!
ME WANT COOKIE! You too?
Sign up for Landee's newsletter and receive this free e-book of her favorite cookie recipes! Your family will LOVE them!
Plus you will receive information and inspiration all about creating a unique and happy home that you can be proud of right in your inbox each week!