- Happy Fall Printable with Honey Popcorn from Thirty Handmade Days
- White Honeycomb Pumpkin from eighteen25
- Flavored Honey Butters from Your HomebasedMom
- Honeycomb Frame from Landee See
- DIY Honeycomb Dish Towel from Little Miss Momma
- Triple Honeycomb Crunch from Capturing Joy
- Honey Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub from Six Sisters
- Utah’s Top 10 Family Activities ~ The Beehive State! from Or So She Says
- Honeycomb Patterned Pumpkin from Lolly Jane
- Honey Nut Pie from Simply Kierste
- unfinished picture frame (or an old one) that has a good amount of flat area surrounding the photo opening (I got this one for a few dollars at Hobby Lobby).
- Hexagon paper punch (mine is Fiskars, x-large and I bought it at Archiver’s).
- craft paint in your color of choice (I actually switched my color to grey rather than white shown above).
- Mod Podge (tip: I keep mine in a Wilton’s decorating squeeze bottle… so much easier to dispense and keep fresh!)
- medium-fine grit sand paper
- Scrapbook paper to fit your decor. I would suggest 4-5 different but coordinating papers.
ME WANT COOKIE! You too?
Sign up for Landee's newsletter and receive this free e-book of her favorite cookie recipes! Your family will LOVE them!
Plus you will receive information and inspiration all about creating a unique and happy home that you can be proud of right in your inbox each week!