I love that we are getting further away from swim suit weather because that means I can feel less and less guilty about eating more and more bread! As I’m running through my upcoming menu for the cooler season, I definitely have included more comforting foods like soups, stews and crock pot recipes. Those dinner meals are always nice to include warm and fresh dinner rolls on the side.
I absolutely love making my own dinner rolls and loaves, but the hardest part about it is remembering to start it in enough time!
The other day I was making biscuits and sausage gravy for dinner and bought canned biscuits. Well, I must have been out of it because I had already bought biscuits just a few days before when I was at the store. Does anyone else every double buy something?!
Then last night I was grateful that I made that “mistake” because I needed some rolls to take to a friends dinner. I didn’t have time to prep fresh dough so I got resourceful and used those canned biscuits. It only took about 20 minutes from start to finish and easy to double…just buy another can of biscuits!
Quick & Easy Garlic Butter Dinner Rolls
- 8 count Grand Flaky Biscuits, Canned
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Dry Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Course Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, parsley and garlic powder.
- Dip each biscuit into butter mixture and coat both sides. Let the excess drip off.
- Press into a standard muffin tin.
- Repeat with all biscuits.
- Place muffin tin onto a baking tray. This is in case any of the butter drips off the sides during baking.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with kosher salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and dough is cooked through.
- Super easy to double the recipe... just buy another can of biscuits!