I don’t know that I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t love S’mores. They seem to be a universally loved treat that really should be voted in as “Official Treat of Summer” by those who have the authority to declare such things. Is there some kind of petition I can start to get this going? Anyway, I was thinking that if you wanted to invite some peeps over for a little summer shindig out around the fire pit, some Smores Summer Party Goodie Bags might just be the perfect things for a perfect summer night party! Sometimes little touches like this make an ordinary night something special. And it really isn’t that hard to prepare these ahead of time. Then, at the perfect time, you bring them out to the backyard and everyone oohs and aahs about what an amazing hostess you are and all is right in the world.
- S’mores ingredients (graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows)
- Goodie Bags (I used the Brown Kraft Middy Bitty Bags from Whisker Graphics in plain, white polka dot, white horizontal stripe and white honeycomb)
- Twine (I used Brown Sugar Divine Twine from Whisker Graphics)
- 3″ circle tags you can download HERE
- scissors or 3″ circle punch
- small hole punch (or you can just staple the tags on)
Load up those bags with everything someone would need to make a couple of smores (minus the stick, of course)! I love the new square-ish marshmallows they have come out with now. Genius!
Punch out or cut out the 3″ Smores Tags (there are six per page so print as many as you need).
Then I just folded over the top, punched a couple of holes in the top and through the tag, then threaded the Brown Sugar Divine Twine through and tied it shut! If you need to crank these out quickly then simply fold over the top and staple the bag shut/tag on… the night will still be just as magical! 😉
Make sure to PIN THIS IMAGE where it’s handy for your next fun party!
Hope you’re having a great summer!