Something FUN is happening starting today and going through this entire week!
This is a chance for you to see what TWENTY-FIVE of your favorite creative bloggers consider to be their very favorite everyday items... AND you have a chance to win them! Our hope is that you discover some new products that might help you in your Christmas shopping this season! Sometimes a little basket full of small & thoughtful items can be better than one big thing, right? That's what we thought. :) Plus maybe you'll discover some new favorite bloggers along the way!
- Take a look at all of these fabulous baskets up for you to WIN!
- Scroll to the bottom to see a detailed look at my basket with details and links where to purchase the items if you'd like!
- Enter to win my gift basket using the Rafflecopter appliation (easiest thing EVER)!
- HOP to all the other sites to look around (so many amazing bloggers) and enter to win THEIR baskets too!
- Ignore all my exclamation points... I'm just excited! <--- see?
9. Lil' Luna
10. Lolly Jane
11. Love the Day
13. Or So She Says
20. The Idea Room
24. Vintage Revivals
Ready for WHY these things are my favorite? Good, 'cuz here you go.... :)
1. Suave Dry Shampoo: What a
life time saver this stuff has been since I discovered it! I am not one of those people who can jump out of bed, run a comb through my hair and run out the door. I wake up and it looks like I combed my hair with butter. And I wish I were kidding here, people. But now, if my style semi-survived the night I can spray some of this on and let it work it's magic (aka disguise the fact that I didn't shower)!
2. Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance: I received a sample of this stuff a couple of years ago at a Sephora. The cashier just dropped it in my bag so casually as if she weren't changing my life at that very moment. Yes... Life. Changing. It used to be that I would put on my eye shadow in the morning and then by the end of the day it would be almost entirely gone... and what was left was all gathered in the creases. Disgusting. Now I apply the teensiest amount of this stuff before putting on my eye make up and it stays put ALL DAY. It's a wonderful thing.
3. Wash Your Hands Decorative Board: Now obviously this is a bit of self-promotion here but this is one of my favorite things I've ever designed for my Etsy shop. It's fun, trendy, functional and a little bit funny. All good things for your powder room experience. :)
4. Orbit Gum: My favorite gum. I like the flavor (Wintermint). I like the shape (short little fat pieces rather than long thin ones... I know it all gets chewed in about .05 seconds anyway but it matters for some reason). I can buy it in bulk at Costco. The flavor lasts a lot longer than most other gums I've tried. I'm a fan!
5. Washi Tape: What's not to love about washi tape? It's a relatively new crafting product but that hasn't stopped many a brilliant crafters from coming up with 1 million different ways to use it! The only thing that baffles me is how are they just coming up with this stuff now??
6. US Weekly: My little guilty pleasure. Sometimes all I need is a little chocolate and a good celebrity gossip magazine and all the wrongs in the world are suddenly right. I won't send you the issue pictured here, it will be the most recent issue out on the news stands. I don't even want to TALK about what is going on with Jef and Emily because it sends me into a deep depression. I really thought they would make it. I really did. Did you SEE his proposal? I got chills watching it. Dang, now I'm talking about it. ::sigh:: Moving on before I cry...
7. SHARPIES!!!: What would I do without my beloved Sharpies?? These pens are indispensable as far as I'm concerned. And the colors they are available in these days are amazing! I'm so glad they finally got a clue and started to broaden their color choices from black and royal blue. The winner will receive this awesome collection of 24 Sharpies called "80's GLAM" with colors like "Leg Warmer Orange," "Jellie Pink" and "Banana Clip Yellow." Yes, it will be radical.
8. Set of 8 Vinyl Canister Labels: Again, this is a product from my Etsy shop but I am SOOO in love with them! They are one of our top sellers. I love organization and cute organization really puts me over the top. This set is BLACK and includes labels for flour, sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar, corn starch, oats and nuts.
9. Flipz Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels: My favorite flavor combination is salty and sweet. So yeah, I can't go wrong with some chocolate covered pretzels. And these are delicious and readily available everywhere! Plus pretzels seem semi-healthy so I can pop a few of these babies without feeling like I need to go run 10 miles afterward (Full Disclosure: I've never run 10 miles at one time. Ever.).
10. PLAID Extreme Glitter Acrylic Paint: I love glitter. But I don't LOVE glitter, you know? I think someone once called it the herpes of crafting because once you get it on you/in your house you can never really get rid of it all. It's such a pain to work with! But this paint makes adding some glittery shimmer to anything so easy and mess free. I love it! I used it on my Pretty Pumpkins last fall and it gave them the sparkle that no other product coule have. Love it!
11. Mod Podge: I would be remiss if I didn't include some of this insanely awesome stuff in my favorite things basket. So many uses. So easy to work with. Such a staple in any crafter's supplies. So enjoy a bottle of this modern-day miracle on me!
12. 5x7 Picture Frame from Hobby Lobby: I love having lots of photos around my home as well as creating printables to go with every season. So, it stands to reason I have a lot of picture frames going on around here. I picked up this one at Hobby Lobby (which I love because they are all 50% off a lot of the time!) for my Halloween printable this year and then went back and picked up another one for you! I love that it's ornate but all white. One can never have enough white picture frames.
Entering couldn't be easier! Lots of ways to enter.... do one or all! Just a few clicks and you're done. Good luck!