1. I. love. these. pens. I don’t even know why. My hand writing looks better when I write with them. I love the colors. I love the sound they make when you write with them. I know, it’s weird.
2. $10 gift card to Target. Target: Where Dreams Come True (or something like that).
3. $10 gift card to Sonic. My sister claims that she’s never had a time when she has called me and, at some point during the convo, she didn’t hear “Wait hang on a second…. ::muffled:: Um yeah, I’ll have a Route44 Diet Dr. Pepper and that’s it. Thanks! ::unmuffled:: K, so anyway…” I might have a slight issue here but, as my husband says “It could be a lot worse.”
4. $50 store credit to Landee On Etsy! This has truly been such a joy to open and run! It doesn’t hurt that I have the most fabulous business partner in the whole world, my SIL Shelly! She’s hilarious and very business-minded. I have no business sense whatsoever but love to design new products. See? The perfect team! Hopefully you will be able to easily spend that $50!
5. $10 gift card to iTunes. I’m constantly listening to audiobooks as I work on projects. I recently listened to BossyPants by Tina Fey (read by Tina Fey which makes it even more hilarious) and then The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh…. that was…. interesting. If you’ve read it let me know what you thought. Or you can just use the gift card download some Adele or something, right?
6. Anyone who has been paying attention will tell you that I wear silver hoops almost every single day. However, if I do branch out and get brave in my accessorizing, I go with something like these! I love them and have some in almost every color scheme.
7. Shadow Insurance by Too Faced…. holy miracle product. It’s like primer for your eyelids. No more faded and creased eye shadow at the end of the day! It stays on just how you put it on in the morning. Miraculous I tell ya.
8. Another fab product my best frousin (that’s friend+cousin in case you thought I had a typo) introduced me to years ago. It’s a leave-in serum for your hair that gives it just the right….. I don’t know…. shine, body, healthy look. If I forget to put it in, it’s noticeable.
And finally, I will stuff the rest of the small flat-rate box with Dove milk chocolates (they will still be wrapped though)!! I eat at least two of these a day… usually around 3 or 4 pm. And the combination of chocolate and Diet Dr. Pepper???? Nothing better.
So there you have it!! Ready for how to enter to win?
1. Be a follower/subscriber of Landee See, Landee Do.
2. “Like” Landee See, Landee Do on Facebook.
3. Pin your favorite project I’ve done this past year.
4. Leave a comment telling me you’ve done it (just one comment for all is perfect)!!
I’ll pick a winner from the comments so make sure to leave one!! Winner will be chosen Sunday night, 11pm MDT.
Again, thank you for a fabulous year! Hopefully it will only get better from here!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!