I Just Want to Make Beautiful Things

I was itching for a new printable, weren’t you? :)

At the end of my post on my “fancy” canisters, I posted this:

I had pinned it because I loved its sentiment.  I did find it a little ironic, however,  that it wasn’t that beautiful (no offense to its creator).  I really wanted to post it in my crafting area, so I gave it a little somethin-somethin.

I created it in two sizes (8×10 and 5×7) and in four different colors below if you’d like it too!  I love the canvas background I got from fuzzimo.com after seeing it on How About Orange.

Click on image to enlarge and then right click, save and print!

blue 5×7

blue 8×10
green 5×7
green 8×10
red 5×7
red 8×10
yellow 5×7
yellow 8×10

Link parties I participate in: Tip Junkie, Sugar Bee, Not Just a Housewife, Someday Crafts, Tatertots & Jello, I Heart Naptime, Lolly Jane, Be Different Act Normal, Craftomaniac, Today’s Creative Blog, Somewhat Simple, Flamingo Toes, Skip To My Lou, Thrifty Decor Chick

Comments

SUCH beautiful fonts and colors. You are very generous to share those printables with us. Thank you! I saw your post at “Homemade Projects” blog party.

This is perfect!
    I’ve been a bit frustrated lately and even thought about putting all my craft supplies into a huge garbage bag and throwing away everything. But this printable just changed my mind :)
    Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you! This is a great sentiment, even though the things I make with beautiful intentions don’t always turn out as such! :)

Do you know I printed that image from your blog on Friday because I loved it so much, but I felt the same way – that the presentation wasn’t really pretty? Thanks for redoing this as a nice printable. I love it!

I too had pinned the original(before seeing your post featuring it), and I couldn’t bring myself to print it out due to it’s lack of color, pretty-ness, etc. So I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for making it so Fabulous!! It is absolutely Perfect! I will be displaying the Yellow version! Thanks Again Landee!

I love this saying- very appropriate! :)

Sorta reminds me of the saying about “Dance like no one is looking” or “Sing like no one else is listening”

Visiting from Tatertot and Jello tonight,
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois

Gotta love Pinterest! Love how you made the blah statement to a pretty printable ;) So pretty now!

Thanks for linkin up w/ us @ Whatcha Got Weekend Miss Landee!!!
    xoxo

Wow! Just saw this and could not agree more. Thanks for posting and also letting me know that I am not the only one who feels like this sometime!

I saw this on pinterest and loved it! Then I came here to check it out :o) I had no idea that’s not how it always looked…. you did a fantastic job! I was going to post the pic in my blog, but now that I know you created it, I’ll definitely link back to this page. Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration!

Love it! I was in Paris recently for the first time and so felt this sentiment – beauty for beauty’s sake. What a wonderful way to see the world. Thank you.

I became a writer late in life, and it’s a field that gets harder to break into all the time. After two low-selling romances and another contracted, I’ve decided to do it for me if no one else! Creativity is never wasted, if it makes YOU feel good.