Fourth of July Printable

I needed something to replace my spring printable in my spray painted Goodwill frame.  I’m thinking this might be a regular feature here on LS,LD.  Yes,  I’ll title it “Landee Switches out one 5×7 Image for Another 5×7 Image” or something super catchy & exciting like that.  Coming soon to a website near you!

Anyway…. ::ahem:: I made myself a cute printable for the Fourth of July!  And, even though I AM super lazy, I still went ahead and made an 8×10 one as well in case that is more to your liking.

I stuck with the bunting because it is so darn cute & festive.  I also prefer to leave my background white or mostly white so it’s not a complete ink hog (<---- just in case you were totally wondering about my deep philosophy on printables).

Here is the 5×7:

And here is the 8×10:
Click on image to enlarge, right click and save!

Link parties I participate in: Tip Junkie, Sugar Bee, Not Just a Housewife, Someday Crafts, Tatertots & Jello, I Heart Naptime, Lolly Jane, Be Different Act Normal, Craftomaniac, Today’s Creative Blog, Sister’s Stuff, Flamingo Toes, Skip To My Lou, CSI Project

Comments

I love the printable. And I hope you carry out your idea because I am trying to collect printables for all the different seasons and occasions.

you freaking rock! I was looking for something that said “land that I love” on it and I put it into pinterst and you came up. I love that it’s patriotic without being too “country” style. it’s perfect. the font the bunting you are GOOD! Have a great summer!

Very cute idea, Landee. It inspired me to do a little creating. I made a version of this using some digital elements from my stash. I posted my version on my blog and linked to yours – thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you for sharing. I have been looking for something to go in my one frame and this is perfect! LOVE the bunting!! Thanks for sharing!

I can’t remember if I commented on this or not, but I love it! I printed it, mounted it on star scrapbook paper and framed it for my holiday shelves. I’m sharing it on my blog tomorrow (all credit to you, of course). Thanks for sharing!
    Jen

I just found you while searching for some ideas for a USA Party. Your blog is great and amazing, I will come back soon.
    Lovely hugs
    Molly

7. Deanna Groke says

Could you please tell me what font you used on your ‘God Bless America’ printable. I love it! Also love the printout. Thanks so much for sharing. Deanna in southern Utah