20 Minute 4th of July Wreath

I made a festive patriotic wreath for my front door last night.  After all, I didn’t want the neighbors to think I didn’t appreciate all the freedoms we all enjoy everyday.  Freedoms such as life, liberty and Happy Hour at Sonic.  These things must be celebrated!

So I celebrated….on my front door….with a wreath.  And I’m not kidding,  it took me 20 minutes start to finish!  That even included taking off all the spring decor I had pinned onto it.

Easiest Patriotic Wreath You’ll Ever Make

1) Wrap ribbon around wreath form and use pins to keep it in place (then the wreath is reusable too…bonus!).

2) Make some cute paper crafted fireworks out of scrapbook paper (instructions HERE).

3) Pin the “fireworks” on as you see fit.

4) Hang on front door!

Link parties I participate in: Tip Junkie, Sugar Bee, Not Just a Housewife, Someday Crafts, Tatertots & Jello, I Heart Naptime, Lolly Jane, Be Different Act Normal, Craftomaniac, Today’s Creative Blog, Sister’s Stuff, Flamingo Toes, Skip To My Lou

Comments

Very cute. When I saw your post yesterday I “pinned” it thinking that it would be cute on a wreath for the front door =)

SUPER CUTE! I’m going to have to use my JoAnn’s coupon today and get me some red and blue ribbon! Thanks for the awesome project!

So cute and easy! I love it. I am anxiously awaiting your garage shelf post. We are in need of shelves and were wondering how you set yours up. This is Krissy.

ohmygosh i saw this thumbnail in my link party and said to myself “I guarantee that’s landee’s project” and sure enough it was!! haha!! LOVE it!! it’s soooo stinkin adorable!!

I’m in love with your wreath! So bright, festive, and fun! I’m going to use your tutorial to make some party decorations for my son’s Pirate Party!

-Kelsey :)

Oi flor! Amei seu blog! Lindérrimo! GOSTARIA QUE VC entrasse no meu blog e fosse uma seguidora! Se for possível!E deixasse um comentário
    Passa lá! Continue com seu blog assim!

modas-atuais.blogspot.com

bjs Lê

Passa lá! Continue com seu blog assim!

modas-atuais.blogspot.com

bjs Lê

I love your adorable blog and am stopping by to let you know that I featured your backsplash idea on my Pinterest loves of the Week #7 on my blog today. Make sure to come and check it out, follow me back (I am your newest follower, leave a comment and grab my button!

A mommy’s life…with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

9. Mel the Crafty Scientist says

Love your blog and this project – so creative and festive! Just wanted to let you know I featured it in my roundup of my very favorite July 4th projects here. Feel free to check it out if you want and hope you like it! : )
    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

1. […] Paper and ribbon come together in this DIY to create something quite special. Cover the base with ribbons and them create some paper pinwheels, flowers or origami-inspired “things” to embellish the foundation.{found on site}. […]

2. […] Fireworks wrap wreath — For a colorful and exciting fireworks-inspired wreath, wrap sections of coordinating red, white, and blue ribbons to a wreath form and top with paper fireworks. Don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns; the more creative the better. […]