Easter Subway Art

What kind of copycat crafter would I be if I didn’t try my hand at some subway art?

Confession:  I’m basically obsessed with it.

Here’s what I love:

• It’s easy.
  • No messes.
  • Completely customizable at the click of a mouse.
  • Cheap.
  • Did I mention no messes?
So here is my first attempt:
I slipped it in a spray painted Goodwill frame and boom! I suddenly have a hankering for a Cadbury egg.
Click HERE if you want to download it (my first free printable!).  I did three sizes (16×20, 8×10 and 5×7) and two different color schemes.  They are basically the same but one is a bit deeper than your usual pastels.

If you decide to print it at Costco, make sure you click the “Auto Color Correct” function OFF.  It really does make a huge difference.  And, if you do end up using it I’d love a picture or a link back to see it!
Oh, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Linking up to:
PhotobucketJoin  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up     party!giveaways
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Blue Cricket Design

Comments

Totally darling. I’m totally going to do it for Tasha and Bella. Now, How’d you do it in case I want to personalize the text for say, R.S lesson?

You either 1) send me the words and I’ll do it for you or 2) Put the words together in Photoshop (or similar program). Did you print this off? How’d it come out?

So we saw you post on our subway art but you are quite the little “snob” yourself!! I love your subway print and agree with the sobbing part!! We are going to have to have two prints at our house for easter!!
    Dot and Glitta!!

Yay you guys!! I’m so excited you like it! And Melissa that looks so good! You’ve totally made it 100x better with the cutest frame & ribbon hanger ever. Thanks so much for sharing! Can’t wait to see other links…you guys promised! :)

So cute! Found you on Today’s Creative. Great tip for those of us who print at Costco, I printed a wonderful piece of subway art for my daughter’s birthday this weekend and my favorite Costco photo guy, Chris, mentioned when I picked mine up that he turned off the auto correct for me before he printed my poster so it would come out right. Thanks!

I love the colors you picked for this! I personally can’t stand peeps but this printable is so cute I might have to use it anyway! So that’s saying a lot! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Dear Sister’s Stuff….heck no!! I’d be overjoyed!! I can’t wait to see it!

And Amy, I DETEST Peeps. I really do. But they are sort of the quintessential Easter thing, aren’t they? Hopefully it isn’t too offensive to hang on the wall. :)

j’aime beaucoup !… je cherche des freebies sur le Net pour les partager, pour l’instant sur Pinterest (où j’ai déjà plus de 13000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l’ouverture de mon propre site, et je vais vite poster le lien pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser votre jolie création !… merci pour le partage, Is… (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c’est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )